Here are some tips to reduce and reuse daily waste:
1) Don’t throw the vegetable/fruit waste. Put them in a pot with soil. Let them decompose and become manure for your plants.
2) Collect used papers in one box/paper bag
3) Use, print on both sides of the paper
4) You can also make a paper bag
5) You can make a note pad by simply stapling several of them.
6) If both sides are used, use them to wrap and dispose waste (like used sanitary napkins, blade etc) or collect them for recycle.
7) Collect the rubber bands typing food packets or from the daily newspaper roll.
8) Don’t throw away empty shampoo bottles, cream boxes, any containers. They can be reused for storing other things.
9) Some other doable re-use of the containers:
Pencil/Pen holders from Shampoo bottles
Grow plants in plastic bottles
Use toilet paper tubes as organisers
10) Buy family packs rather than individually-packed items of regular use. Buy refills rather than bottles. This will save both money and will reduce waste.
Do you know of any other tips? Share in comments or send them at firstname.lastname@example.org